My 1st choice of longer term accommodation fell through, but I found a sweet plan B in an area called Canggu (pronounced
chahngoo) near Berawa Beach (pronounced
berava.) It’s a private home, with the family of the 1st of four brothers who all live in a row. The grandparents, parents & kid live across the courtyard from me. My building has two guest rooms which each have a private bathroom and outdoor shower. Ahhh, showering under the stars.

When I’m using
the loo I sometimes hear the cows moo-ing on the other side of the wall. This is a little chill out area in the shade:

There is a temple, an altar, and an area for doing larger ceremonies.


The neighbor in the other guest room (for just a few more days) is a gregarious Italian with soccer hair and an aversion to shirts. He's a Pilates-phile and had good recos on yoga studios. Sorry he won't be around longer!
1 comment:
wow nice pad
Post a Comment