I dreamt about a friend who is a plastic surgeon, and for the life of me I couldn’t figure out why. Well the next day as I was coming out of the water I timed the waves at the beach break incorrectly, and I fell with my board. Got a big bruise on my leg from the board and a long, clean slice from the fin. Please let him stay out of my dreams going forward!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Kinda Surgery
I dreamt about a friend who is a plastic surgeon, and for the life of me I couldn’t figure out why. Well the next day as I was coming out of the water I timed the waves at the beach break incorrectly, and I fell with my board. Got a big bruise on my leg from the board and a long, clean slice from the fin. Please let him stay out of my dreams going forward!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment