My landlord is a very talented amateur photographer, and he maintains an active flickr account- I recommend you become his “fan” to get a more authentic sense of what Bali looks like:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hiwayan/ I was able to get a shot of him in action at Uluwatu 2 weeks ago:

The star of many of his photos is his 3 year old son Neo, who right now asks me to sing the “Itsy Bitsy Spider” song about 6 times a day.
Last week I suspect that Neo got Wayan up at some ungodly hour, because they decided to trek to where I normally surf at an ungodly hour. Wayan’s fancy camera caught the view I see each morning at Tuguu at low tide:

And even though I surf super far offshore, Wayan was able to catch a few shots of me! Thanks again Wayan!

1 comment:
waves look fun em. :)
Post a Comment