Major Discoveries for the 3rd week of October
1) The sunroof is no longer my enemy now that I have short hair. No stray strands flying into my eyes and mouth.
2) I'm fine at cooking, haven't forgotten much. But I still haven't learned how to plan my cooking- stuff’s already going in the freezer and I’m only a week out with the cooking plan.
3) I cannot surf stuff over 5 or 6 feet. My board will remind me of this if I try and venture into water that big by clobbering me on my chin. (She could have just told me instead of hitting me.)
4) The rainy season in Bali is more than just a 15-minute afternoon shower, but I've heard there are ways of moving around the island to avoid the rain, and that the waves'll be less jammed because of it.
5) I work best with peer pressure- a la teenagers. Best to find other people cranking out stuff on their computers to compel me to do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
isn't it nice to have time to be thoughtful, observant, and aware? keep 'on sharing with us. it's a nice escape for me.
Post a Comment